Why Choose Me for Your Wedding?
Your wedding is one of the biggest moments of your life. You will want to enjoy every aspect and every moment of your big day. You do not want to worry about someone missing the important photos. I will create a list of must-have photos with you before your wedding, and I will make those photos my priority. I will also be sure to capture the little side moments that add to the overall magic of your wedding.
When you look back through your wedding album, I want you to get that incredible feeling of excitement and love that you felt when you first laid eyes on your spouse all dressed up ready to commit the rest of your lives together.
I learned first-hand the importance of hiring the right photographer for your wedding. The photographer will be one of the more expensive parts of your budget, and investing that extra money is well worth it. My wife and I used a referral service to save money on our photographer, and the results were obvious. Some of the best shots were missed or obstructed because the photographer was carelessly not paying attention to detail. I will not let that happen when I'm your photographer.
I believe that you should get what you pay for, but I also believe that you shouldn't have to pay for what you don't want. Therefore, I do not have packages for you to choose from. I have my base fee for all weddings, and you add on what you want, not what what you don't want.
Wedding - $1,500
This covers my photography services for 6 hours on your wedding day.
Your Service options:
- Additional time: $250/hr
- A second photographer: $600
- Engagement session: $500 (2 hours, on location)
- Bridal Boudoir: $500 (2 hours, on location, with or without bridesmaids)
Your Product Options:
- Pacific Wedding Album: very versatile and high quality*
- Fine Art Prints: the quality you would see in galleries*
- Canvas Prints: give your photos a museum feel*
- Metal Prints: dyes infused on aluminum giving a luminescent appearance*
* prices vary based on size and options. Please contact me for prices.